Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pecimistic News-People

Why are journalists, anchormen, and every other news-related people so pecimistic? I think it has to do with their family lives. Nobody likes news-people...they don't know what the crap is REALLY going on. They say they go down to Iraq to view the fighting. What about the peace? Why can't they ever show the good side in the war on terror? Oh, I know, because it's terror, right? Oh ya, let me tell ya. Of course, when they do documentaries on cancer and other diseases, it's ALWAYS the good stuff, like who survived. If it's who died, they show how much everybody loved and cherrished them. I'm not saying that's bad, I love hearing how people survive through such heartbreaking experiences. I'm just saying, why can't there be a good side to everything?
By the way, happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment